Riga is the capital of Latvia which is situated in the Baltic region of Europe. Once belonging to the USSR, today Latvia is a European Union member and a frequented tourist destination for Europeans. Major landmarks such as The Freedom Monument, St Peter’s Church, Vermanes Gardens and The Nativity Cathedral all make up the very pretty centre of Riga. During the summer you can even spend time at the beach!
Riga is an ideal city to learn Russian in for those who would like to study Russian whilst discovering the Latvian culture and way of life and do not want to go to Russia. Studying Russian in Latvia also allows European students to travel there without the necessity of a visa.
Liden & Denz
31-5/6 Raina Bulvard
Why Liden and Denz?
• The language centres are internationally recognised, inspected and well known.
• The school features attractive modern facilities.
• Courses at all levels are run all year round with dates, programmes and prices identical in all centres.
• Intensive teaching in small groups is combined with a personal, communicative approach and a friendly atmosphere. This keeps motivation high as students quickly progress.
• Liden & Denz is an official Telc examination centre. The popular Russian language exam can be taken year-round once per month.
• Commitment to quality: a clear course syllabus, frequent host family checks, and detailed entry and exit questionnaires.
You can learn more about studying at Liden & Denz Riga by watching this video!
You can also take Russian Language courses in Liden & Denz St. Petersburg and Moscow.
Courses available at Liden and Denz:
• General and Intensive Russian
• One-to-One Tuition (at school and home)
Please remember, if you hold EU passport you can study in Latvia visa free.
Liden & Denz
Fill in the details below to send an enquiry to this partner
See what our clients have to say
The EBC Consultancy was extremely helpful and thorough with their information and guidance prior to and throughout my study abroad in Russia. They assisted in solving any problems I had with visa/study/general enquiries efficiently and promptly.
Thanks for all of your help throughout my time abroad and beforehand!
“First of all I would like to say thank you for help me since first step to study in Russia. It would be very hard without you. It was very nice time to talk with you in St. Petersburg. And I planed to study Master degree next year in Russia.”
“Our lessons at university are interesting; we had to take a small test to determine our ability, and then we are put into groups. However, you are able to move groups if you feel it is below your capabilities or too difficult. EBC Consultancy were very helpful in organising the course and transfer to the airport.”
“I was pleased with the fact that we only had to attend classes in the morning, so we could do a lot of sightseeing in the afternoon. St. Petersburg became one of my favourite cities; the museums are incredible and (if you speak a little bit of Russian) the people are very kind and helpful – especially the babooshka’s in the museums, who are really eager to show you around and tell you everything they know about certain works of art.”